Performance Tours was established in 1986, have been dedicated to safely whitewater rafting through the rivers of Colorado. With their 30 years of experience, they have guided over 520,000 guests on rafting adventures. The team is dedicated to outstanding
customer service and the safety of their customers, guiding guests through the entire whitewater experience. They know how to make sure their guests have a memorable whitewater adventure.
While they have the dedication to ensure guests have
fun and learn why they love the rivers of Colorado, their website wasn’t keeping up with the technological advances. The website failed to sustain SEO-Friendly URLs, and with one of the website plugins discontinued, they ran the risk of breaking
the website when they updated pages.
- The website has been updated with a new mobile responsive and engaging design, encouraging visitors to stay on the website and book with Performance Tours.
- They were moved to WordPress, an up-to-date platform with faster speeds for a shorter page load time. With WordPress, the backend is easier to navigate and any updates that need to be made can be done with less hassle and little worry of the website
breaking from out-of-date plugins.
- The search filter for rafting options was custom-built to handle sorting from rivers to trip lengths and is now prepared to handle filtering the available tours more efficiently than on the legacy site.
- The rafting filter functions on the landing page, allowing visitors to find and book available tours without having to search on an interior page.
- Booking was added to the website in the form of iFrames, allowing visitors to book on the website while allowing them to other pages if they want more information.
- The time for the website to fully load has been reduced by over 50%. This will prevent visitors leaving the site due to slow load times.
- The page URLs can now be customized, and the website was optimized, increasing their GTMetrix scores and providing their SEO a boost.
While Performance Tours is showing guests the beauty of the rivers of Colorado, they can now be sure their website will help bring in new customers excited to view Colorado’s majesty. If they need to update the website with new rafting spots or
times, the new and faster backend will allow them to update any page with just a few clicks. The custom-coded search function for trips will ensure it’s easy for users to find the rafting adventure they want to take. With the booking software
in iFrames across the website, visitors can find the tour they want and book without needing to leave the website.