Rocky Mountain Stove & Fireplace has been in business since 1989, serving Colorado and becoming a leader selling indoor and outdoor wood, pellet, and gas heating products. They have the largest selection of fireplaces, stoves, and barbecues on display in their Denver Metro Area showroom, but their website was falling behind. Striving to reach clients on a national level, the team at Rocky Mountain Stove & Fireplace needed a website to reflect their quality stoves and fireplaces.
- The three navigation areas were reduced to one along the left side, creating less confusion and increasing engagement to the website.
- The new site looks more professional and modern, helping it stand out among competitors and decreasing bounce rate.
- The website was made responsive. Viewing the website on a tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop now provides an easier user functionality without the website being difficult to view on smaller screens and removing the side space on larger screens.
- The search bar is easier to see, allowing user to quickly search for a specific item or brand.
- Onsite optimization took place, helping improve search ranking on Google and bringing more users to the website.
Users who visit the site now are met with an easy to navigate website with more appeal, no matter what device they’re viewing the website on. Regardless of if the user is not sure what they are looking for, or knows exactly what they want, they are encouraged to engage with the website and find the heating product they desire. And with the improved SEO, customers now have a higher chance of finding Rocky Mountain Stove & Fireplace not only locally, but also nationally.