In an industry that has tremendous competition from other bed and breakfasts to local hotels, it’s critical for The St. Mary’s Inn Bed & Breakfast to stand out among its competitors and rank among the best. They have served the front range of Colorado for 11 years.
Establish Credibility, upgrade website, simplify booking process, reach more potential patrons
- A professional looking website
- Beautiful high class photography
- Virtual Tour of premises
- Photography and content highlighting high class décor, bedrooms, bathrooms, level of care, and gourmet breakfast so potential guests can fully appreciate the quality and standard of care that happens at this bed and breakfast.
- Increasing 5 star citations or reviews
Their site was:
- Using an outdated content management system
- Lacking site architecture and basic search engine optimization
- Missing pages, broken links and site redirects
- Loading improperly due to corrupted website coding
- Duplicate content copied from other websites
REACH MORE POTENTIAL PATRONS:
Fully managed SEO program, including:
- Top Google placement for keywords
- Onsite optimization
- Link building, search engine submissions
- Citation building on Google, Trip Advisor and Expedia.
- Activities page to encourage guests to choose Colorado Springs as their destination.
- Blog Posts with seasonal activities to encourage visitors during that time period.
- Facebook Posts about Things to do and seasonal activities.
The website didn’t use Analytics prior to start date so no data is available prior to start. Rankings skyrocketed to the top of Google, dominating the highest quality keywords for their business.
Ranking for bed and breakfast Colorado, bed and breakfast in Colorado, bed and breakfasts Colorado Springs, bed and breakfast in Colorado Springs, B&B Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs Bed & Breakfast, Bed n Breakfast Colorado
They were able to increase the room rates by 11.5% and occupancy rates doubled.
During the busy time of the year they went from 40% to 80% occupancy and during the slow time of the year they went from 20% to 40% occupancy.
The busy time of the year was also extended. It used to be late May to August, now beginning of May through October.
In July 2016 he had 4 keywords in the #1 placement and 25 in the top 10. In January 3, 2018 he has 91 keywords in the #1 position and 200 in the top 10.
His average ranking position is 3 on desktop in Colorado Springs, 4 on Mobile Colorado Springs and 7 on Google.
From 2016 to 2017 Social Media Traffic increased by 373% and new users by 561%.