Not just a job but a purpose: Here at Infront we provide opportunities for technology professionals to make a real difference in our clients businesses through innovation and teamwork.
Infront is always looking for the best people to help build and market great web sites in a do-what-it-takes environment. Key qualities are honesty, integrity, loyalty, self-motivation, fast-learning, attention to detail, a willingness to work within a well defined development process, and a strong work ethic.
Much of our inspiration and motivation comes from the beauty and majesty of the place where we live and work -- the foothills of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, in the very shadow of Pikes Peak. When we aren't busy designing and building websites, chances are we are in the surrounding mountains recharging our creative batteries and putting things in their proper perspective.
- Opportunities to learn, grow and keep current with the latest trends.
- The chance to be an integral part of a fun, supportive, collaborative team.
- Full-time, salaried positions as well as contractor opportunities
- Full-time benefits, including medical, SIMPLE IRA and vacation time.
- Stunning views of Pikes Peak and the Rockies
The below positions may or may not be currently open; however please feel free to contact us if you feel you are a fit for the Infront Team.
Web Designer / Graphics, HTML, CSS
Support Technician - Cloud Services
Use the form below to submit your resume