WordPress and PHP Website Developer
What you’ll do:
- Be able to accurately schedule workload, estimate hours based on client specs, and communicate progress
- Support in-house SEO team with on-site edits, re-themes, optimization, and development
- Troubleshoot and fix new client pre-existing WordPress sites
What you bring to the table:
- Experience using git for source control.
- Advanced experience with WordPress.
- Two to five years of experience in related web technologies.Portfolio of previous projects
- Experience with Photoshop required. (Design skills a plus)
- General knowledge of SEO (advanced SEO a plus)
- Experience with CMS development, especially WordPress. Joomla and Drupal are a plus.
- Understanding of web and SEO standards and accessibility guidelines.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines on a tight schedule.
- Experience collaborating with others and working in teams.
Shopify, BigCommerce, and AMP experience are a big plus!!
Prefer candidates local to Colorado Springs seeking full-time W2 employment; however, 1099 remote work at competitive rates would be considered for the right candidate.
Submit your Information Below: