DIGITAL AGENCY JOBS | COLORADO
Jobs in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career with one of the top online agencies in the US? At Infront Webworks, our team members are our greatest resources, and we grow our team by hiring top performers. We’re a modern, challenging and fast-growing business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
When you work at Infront Webworks, you will be working with peers that are high level experts in the industry. Even though we are a small company, we give the power and control to our employees to make a difference. We don’t babysit, we don’t micromanage, and we don’t do checkboxes.
We value autonomy, trust, and a strong work ethic. We’re always looking for talented people to join our growing company!
Benefits of Working at Infront Webworks
- Big company benefits; small company feel.
- Health, Vision, Dental, plus Simple IRA, PTO and Vacation Time.
- Competitive Salaries for full-time positions as well as contractor opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial work environment.
- Casual dress code –You can shuck the suit.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Kitchen with drinks and healthy snacks provided for free.
- Consistent and competitive pay raises based off work achievements, taking on new endeavors, etc.
- Opportunities to attend annual seminars to gain knowledge and stay relevant. We have over 69 Google Certifications.
- Constantly striving for improvement, we work with a top-level business coach all year.
- Excellent employee incentive program. (Team Player award with Free travel opportunities).
- We promote from within.
- Plus, we are fun to work with. Fun is one of our Core Values.
Think You Have What it Takes?
Our team is made up of expert designers, developers, SEO Specialists and digital marketing professionals. It’s not just a job, it’s our passion. That passion has led to some of the best work you will find online. Don’t just take our word for it, read our customer testimonials on Clutch.
If you are passionate about SEO, Internet Marketing, Web Design or Web Development, we want to hear from you!
Join Our Team!
See our recent job openings to find the position that is right for you.
Please select desired position below, and feel free to submit your resume and cover letter if you feel you are a fit for our Infront Team.
Web Developer/ Sitefinity, Senior ASP .NET
Web Developer / Ruby on Rails
Web Designer / Graphics, HTML, CSS
Support Technician – Websites
Support Technician – Cloud Services
Web Development Project Manager
Much of our inspiration and motivation comes from the beauty and majesty of the place where we live and work: the foothills of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, in the very shadow of Pikes Peak. When we aren’t busy doing digital marketing or building websites, chances are we are in the surrounding mountains recharging our creative batteries and putting things in their proper perspective.
Colorado Springs was voted the #2 best place to live in the United States by U.S. News. They also ranked Colorado’s economy as the best in the country. The median age is 34. The average commute time is 22.7 minutes! The climate is sunny, dry and milder than you might expect.
There are so Many Things to do in Colorado Springs
The scenic mountain landscape of Colorado Springs has a plethora of outdoor activities. We have hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails, Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Seven Falls and just a short 2.5 hour drive away is some of the best snow skiing you have ever experienced.
Find out more about what is happening in Colorado Springs.