Colorado Web Development Project Manager
This is a position for a high-energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced, customer-focused position. Key personal skills needed are organization; proactive, professional communication (both internal and external); ability to direct a diverse team of web development professionals; and ability to create business strategies with the client. Technical skills needed are Microsoft Office, project tracking and job costing, and a high proficiency with web and internet applications like CMS, ecommerce and ebusiness. In addition, the Web Development Project Manager plays a key role in growing Infront into the premier web agency in Colorado Springs. A positive, “do-what-it-takes” attitude is essential.
The Web Development Project Manager works with management as the interface between Infront’s production team and the client for active, ongoing projects. The Web Development Project Manager is responsible for assisting the development team in creating online strategies for the client and ensuring all projects are delivered to the client’s satisfaction. The Web Development Project Manager ensures that what is sold is the same as what the development team delivers and is responsible for management of project profitability.
- Interface with customers and developers to ensure the smooth, timely delivery of web site and web application projects.
- Work with the development team to architect websites and website applications and to deliver website blueprints. Maintain regular, professional communication with clients.
- Schedule and manage meetings with the development team to ensure they are progressing effectively. Experience working with remote teams is a plus.
- Maintain daily communication with management on project status.
- Assist in preparing work orders for clients requesting new or add-on work.
- Work with customers and other Infront staff to assist in writing web site architecture documents.
- Review development processes with developers and help define the requirements to accomplish the desired functionality.
- Assist in writing development proposals as well as create and manage client web development invoices.
Submit your resume information below: