Colorado Springs SEO Jobs Internet Marketing Jobs
Colorado Springs SEO Jobs
Infront Webworks is always looking for individuals with strong search engine optimization (SEO), digital marketing, and technical code experience in a variety of code languages. We are always hiring talented staff. Please be advised we do not hire full-time remote workers, so please only apply if you are living in or moving (or willing to) to the Colorado Springs, Colorado area.
As of April 2018 we are actively seeking a Senior SEO Specialist.
The SEO Specialist will report to the SEO/Marketing Manager and will assist with defining, prioritizing, and managing key SEO initiatives, including keyword analysis and research, on and off-site optimization, content development and strategy, site auditing, competitive analyses and suggesting social media related initiatives to benefit our overall SEO efforts. The SEO specialist will also set targets and KPIs, and work closely with the Paid Search team to maximize overall search results and expenses.
Key Tasks •
- Creation, organization and implementation of long-term strategies and technical optimization.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive page-level and site-wide SEO recommendations
- Provide guidance on content creation and strategy
- Define SEO success metrics, develop and manage high-quality reporting, and communicate performance and insights that show progress toward program KPI’s. Monitor SEO data regularly for increases/dips in performance and to assist in identifying new opportunities.
- Use SEO tools to monitor, analysis and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings through monthly reports.
- Provide SEO support for Web projects, including new product launches, page updates, site re-design etc. • Manage and plan Adwords campaigns • Actively support and participate in our social media strategy, including SEO support and recommendations for PR, Blogs, Video, and Social Media channels, etc.
- Perform technical site analysis and content compliance audits as needed.
- Continue to help define and refine SEO processes within the company. Remain current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends.
- Employee must already possess or must pass the following Google exams within 3 months of hire date (Infront will cover the costs, if any, associated with Qualification testing). • Google Adwords Fundamentals Exam
- Search Advertising Advanced Exam
- Display Advertising Advanced Exam
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience as an SEO Specialist with proven results.
- Knowledge of localization processes and best practices.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and familiarity with reporting/tracking tools.
- Experience with Web Analytics
- Proven experience in developing sophisticated and successful SEO plans and strategies.
- Experience with SEO technologies and tools.
- Familiarity with SEO considerations for many CMS systems a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Google qualify in Adwords and Advanced Search
WordPress development experience and or website design experience a plus.
- Competitive Salary based on experience & most competitive in the area
- Health Plan and Health Savings Match
- PTO and Vacation Time
Prefer candidates local to Colorado Springs seeking full-time W2 employment.
Colorado Springs SEO Jobs
Submit your Information: