Infront Webworks SEO and Digital Marketing Team recently learned that they are a finalist for 3 US Search Awards categories (Best Use of Search – Retail/eCommerce, Best Use of Search – Health, Best Local Campaign).
It sounds cliché to say but it is “truly a huge honor in our industry to even be a finalist”. The competition is fierce, and the criteria is stringent! Hundreds of Top Digital Agencies from around the world are judged in over 35 categories. According to the US Search Awards, the judging criteria is based on many factors including “clear objectives, creative and effective implementation and tangible, demonstrable results in the campaign award categories.”
Why we pursue SEO awards
Simply put, we submit the work we do for clients for consideration in renowned award programs like the US Search Awards, to raise the level of service we provide clients. To compare our strategies, structure, team, and performance to agencies that are producing amazing results and return for their clients and are among the best in the industry.
In short, reputable awards like the US Search Awards provide companies in Digital Marketing and SEO the opportunity to gauge their value to clients (and the industry) against some of the best in the business. The reason many of us in the SEO industry work so hard to be transparent, trustworthy and effective is that our industry, unfortunately, does carry a stigma of lacking in those characteristics. Things like the industry awards, certifications, ambassadorship, and case studies all contribute to raising the bar for SEO Agencies that want to be among the best. It separates us from the fly-by-night SEO companies that bombard companies with sales calls and auto-dialers, selling SEO without even having a competent team in-house to fulfill the work they are selling.
Infront Webworks SEO Team
As we pass the midway point of 2018, the Infront Webworks SEO Team has worked hard and has celebrated so many accomplishments, milestones and grown so much already in the last year. Some of the last year’s highlights include:
- 2018 US Search Awards Finalist in 3 Categories- Best Use of Search – Retail/eCommerce, Best Use of Search – Health, Infront Webworks & Garden of the Gods Storage – Local SEO Campaign
- Clutch- Top-Ranked Healthcare SEO Agency in the U.S.
- 2018 Search Engine Land, Landy Awards Winner– Best Overall SEO Initiative- Small Business
- 2018- Interactive Marketing Awards, Finalist in 3 Categories- Best Interactive Marketing – Retailer / Ecommerce, Best SEO Campaign, Search Agency of the Year.
- 2017 US Search Awards Finalist “Best Small SEO Agency of the Year”
- Infront’s SEO team was the 11th Company in the U.S. to become LSA Certified
- Infront Webworks broke 100 Google Reviews and maintains a 4.9-star rating
- 20+ years in business and maintains an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Clutch- Top Denver SEO Agency, Ranked 18th Best SEO Agency in the U.S.
As we anxiously await the October. 17th announcement to see If we are blessed enough to win a 2018 US Search Award we remind ourselves that our commitment to trust, transparency, results, and communication to our clients is our primary goal and we can feel good about our strides so far in 2018 to that end.
Good Luck to all the finalists and we’ll see you at PUB Con!
About US Search Awards
Each year the awards attract hundreds of entries from some of the leading SEO and digital marketing agencies and professionals from across the country.
All categories are judged by an influential and respected international judging panel. The judging is a robust, credible and transparent two-step process, involving pre-scoring and a face to face panel discussion.
This year the winners will be announced at Treasure Island, Las Vegas, on Wednesday November 8 during Pubcon Las Vegas.
The US Search Awards followed the success of the UK Search Awards and the European Search Awards which were launched by British events agency Don’t Panic in 2011 and 2012 respectively. Both awards have become key celebrations for the search industry in those territories. Don’t Panic has recently launched the first awards in the Middle East & North Africa, the MENA Search Awards.