Customizing Vehicles For Adventure
With a passion for adventure and old-world craftsmanship that has lasted 20 years, Alpine Mechanisms has a clear goal to make beautifully designed vehicles for any adventure. With a goal to create quality products that perform great for many years to come, the team at Alpine Mechanisms needed a website that reflected their abilities as well as provide e-commerce through the website. It was important their site displayed the vehicles they created, but also their services and other products that could be sold and fulfilled online.
- The legacy site did not bring their products and services to life in an engaging and visually appealing manner.
- The landing page for the legacy site was sparse on engaging information.
- The navigation menu was small, and very close to the top of the page, making it hard to see and discouraging visitors from looking through the website.
- The contact information was tucked along the top as well, in a spot that was easy to look over.
- To meet the standards of graphics and layout the client desired.
- To create an overall interesting and appealing site without being too cluttered or minimalist, while still emphasizing the photography.
- Moving their website onto WordPress and utilize WooCommerce allowed the company to move to an online order processing operation, with the ability to place certain products on a waitlist to allow for the products to be manufactured in-store without being rushed so they can ship.
- Simple textures were added as backgrounds to the landing page to help bring it to life in an engaging manner.
- Text was added to the website to provide more information on each section, but the photographs are still the emphasis to engage the website visitor.
- Navigation was designed below the header and the text enlarged, bringing the remaining pages into the viewer’s eye and encouraging them to browse deeper through the website.
- Site Speed increased, supporting their SEO and organic ranking.