WEBSITE Design & SEO COMPANY
Understanding it’s nearly impossible to be a perfect Web Company to everyone, we strive for perfection for your business! We’ll identify your website needs, and be transparent about our ability to fill them.
There are many Digital marketing and Web Development Companies to choose from and trusting the right partner is critical. Your choice will largely be determined but what your short term and long term web needs are. In the nature of transparency and to expedite the process of your selection we have outlined the many of those questions and answers below.
Things to consider when choosing a Website Company:
It is a common misconception that a website designer is the same as a website developer. They are in fact, two distinct jobs. A web developer is a programmer who can write code, they specialize in the development of websites, and in many cases write custom code to create functionality on a website. A web designer specialize in web graphic design, the aesthetic aspects of a website, user interface and over all design. There are specialists that do both, and if your project requires both it is a good idea to understand the web companies capabilities in both.
In regards to the reference “in house”, we make that distinction because if a web company is outsourcing one or the other to another vendor, it is sometime a good idea to talk with both vendors to ensure there won’t be miscommunications or delays. Because Infront Webworks is a full service web company, our departments offer seamless communication with efficient work flow and sensitivity to timelines.
There is important planning that needs to be done before a website project is started. Even companies that are doing small websites need to consider things like, what content management systems do they know how to edit in, how much editing of the website will they be doing, what features do they care most about,is there custom functionality, have you done a sitemap of how the website navigation will work, will your website integrate with a CRM, is SEO a consideration, and more.
Infront’s team will address all of these planning items and more. We can work with company’s who already have this work done, or can assist with any or all the planning phases of your website.
Infront keeps our “portfolio and case studies” on our website. All case studies have printable files that can be emailed to you as a 1-sheet by filling out a quick request. We consistently “case study client projects” to submit for award consideration. The reason we do this is not vanity, but to ensure the work we are providing clients is amongst the best in our industry. We also like to be very transparent with potential clients, so they can learn more about the work we do and have done.
View an expansive catalog of many of our website, SEO and digital marketing case studies.
Different clients have different demands for their websites and developers have flexibility to use “content management systems” for building websites to accommodate what the clients needs are.
Common content management systems (CMS’s) include:
Currently we track reviews from a variety of places including BBB, Google, Facebook, Glassdoor, Yelp, and G2, as well as Industry specific Agency ranking sites like Clutch, Goodfirms and others.
At the close of 2019 we have well over 300 5 star reviews, and maintain a 5 star or 4.9 star ranking on almost every review site we are listed on. We have testimonials in the case study section of our website,and are happy to supply references at your request.
Most successful businesses and organizations in competitive markets have found that creating a legitimate presence on the internet is one of the most valuable efforts they can undertake to drive new business and serve existing customers & partners. There are many ways to market online, but for most companies, a website is the cornerstone of successful marketing as it’s the company’s 24×7 “office.” There are three essential characteristics of a successful website: credibility (how it looks), usability (how it works), and findability (how it’s found). Infront Webworks works closely with you to build a website that achieves an optimal balance between these three characteristics, tailored for your online strategy.
The advantage of a full service Web Company like Infront is the ability to cover all your digital needs including;
- Cloud Services
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Influencer / Affiliate
- Mobile Advertising
- PPC (Pay-per-click)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- Viral Marketing
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Website monthly maintenance programs
- Website Support
There are many factors that will determine whether you need ongoing maintenance for your website;
- Do you have in house staff that can edit the website, update, content?
- From time to time are you keeping the look of your website updated?
- If you are in a a Content Management System like WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla are you regularly updating your plugins for security?
- Do monitor page load time and site speed to maintain search placement?
- Are you actively optimizing your website for search placement (doing SEO)?
- Are your Social Media accounts staying active?
- Are you staying on top of internet trends that keep your website up to date?
Although there are many more areas to consider about the presence and reputation for your business online those are some primary’s.
As a full service Web Company, Infront Webworks can handle every aspect of your digital presence online. We have very competitvely priced monthly programs to ensure any or all aspects of your website are maximizing your return on investment with your website. Call us today and we’ll be happy to discuss a strategy that works for you and will work with your budget.
That is a great question, because at Infront Webworks we work very hard to ensure our digital teams stay as effective as the best performing in the industry. One way we do this is to compete in some of the most prestigious digital marketing, SEO, and website development award competitions worldwide. The awards are annual and have rigorous entry guidelines, including providing a detailed case study of work completed, an application that asks for definitive details about the work completed, hours spent, cost to client, KPI’s hit, goals met, Return on investment for client, and the list goes on.
Over a 3 year period here are some awards our digital team has been proud to be part of:
- 2020 Global Marketing Awards- Winner SEO Global Travel Campaign award
- 2019 Top 50 Tech Companies Award Winner- InterCon
- 2018 Best of Small Business Awards- Best SEO Company
- 2018 US Search Awards Winner – Local SEO Campaign
- 2018 US Search Awards Finalist 3 Categories
- 2018 Search Engine Land, Landy Awards Winner- Best Overall SEO Initiative- Small Business
- 2018 Clutch- Top Healthcare SEO
- 2018 Clutch- Top Colorado Springs SEO Agency
- 2018- Interactive Marketing Awards, Finalist in 3 Categories- Best Interactive Marketing – Retailer / Ecommerce, Best SEO Campaign, Search Agency of the Year.
- 2017 US Search Awards Finalist “Best Small SEO Agency of the Year”
- 2017 Clutch- Leading Global SEO Agency
To make an informed decision about the company you chose to trust your websites digital presence and reputation with you should be aware of the difference between an award that is won on merit, and one that is “bought”. There are ranking services online (Clutch and Upcity are a couple examples) that rank “Digital Agencies, SEO companies, Digital Companies, and related businesses that specialize in proving website services to businesees. The confusing part is, they claim an impartiality in ranking these website companies but in fact they mix the rank of Digital Agencies up with paid listings and legimately ranked Agencies. The problem is many times the unsuspecting business owner thinks the “#1 Digital Marketing Firm in America” is in fact the best, when in actuality, they just pay that listing service the most.
The takeaway from this information is, when someone tells you they are “award winning”, or you see it on thier website, look it up and when you are looking for high ranking Website Companies, or digital agencies, on websites like Clutch and UpCity, the ones that say “sponsor” or Diamond preffered” are service providers that have typically paid for thier rankings.
Many times businesses fell hiring a freelancer or a small start up can save them money. This can be effective if you have definitive strategy, and understand exactly what you are buying, and comfortable vetting the vendors skills.
Some areas of concern when hiring too small a company or a website services freelancer are;
- Limited depth of service- They typically are experienced in one or two areas of website services, so can have limited flexibility, or offer services that are not on par with the quality of the area you originally hired them. At Infront Webworks we hire experts in every department, so you get the benefit of expert service regardless of department.
- Limited Experience- The reality is, every single website has a different set of circumstances, and small web companies, or freelancers, particularly ones that have been around a for a fairly short period of time (1 to 5 years), just may not have the experience to effectively diagnose, and strategize whats best for your website. Running an online business since 1994, and with combined work experience across departments of over two and a half century’s, there is just not that many scenarios a digital team like Infront’s has not seen. To maximize your chance of beating out your competitors online, you need to work with a team that understands your needs and can implement a winning strategy based on experience.
The reality of working with every Website Services Company is that, “budget is a consideration” and although we can’t guarantee that we can provide the website service your looking for the budget you have allocated, we can guarantee that we are focused on long term relationships with clients, over the prices we charge.
For companies that have high turn over or attrition, they need amazing sales teams to keep work coming in all the time, and don’t typically compromise on price for any reason. At Infront Webworks, we have worked with many of our clients for over 20 years. We have one of the lowest turn over rates in our industry, have one of the highest client retention rates and have never had a monthly attrition rate of over 3 percent. None of this is an accident, we engineer our services to produce results! Our programs are structured around our principles of “trust, transparency, results and reporting”
The bottom line is, if there is a long term fit and we feel we can provide your business value and return on investment from the services we are providing, we are always willing to consider the price of the services we provide you. Infront Webworks is all about win/win/win relationships.
- You win- If you are succesful and we help you grow your business online, YOU WIN!
- We win- If your success online intrests you in other services we offer, and we have a long lasting relationship, WE WIN!
- Your Customers or clients win- If you provide more people with your quality service or product because of the work we did online, THE CUSTOMER WINS!
When you call the offices of Infront Webworks for a quote, you won’t talk to a seasoned sales person, because we don’t sell clients on our services. Our business development profesionals, have or do currently run the departments of the work you are requesting a quote for. They understand exactly what needs to be done and are prepared to identify your need, assess are ability to over deliver on your expoecations, and to associate a resonable price for the work we do. Call us today for straight answers and fair prices!
We do realize that some of these questions will depend on circumstances and that there may be additional questions that you would want to ask depending on the circumstances, but we tried to cover the common ones. If you have additional questions please contact us and speak to one of our business development professionals.