B2C or B2B eCommerce
a need for both retail and wholesale pricing on the same site? Not
sure how to market to vastly different wholesale and retail target
audiences? Need to talk through different product offerings, marketing
costs and ROI? We're here for you!
E-COMMERCE DESIGN & WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Explore Research your business and competitors, conduct a website audit and industry analysis. Present strategic recommendations.
Strategy Define comprehensive strategy, measurable goals and produce a project plan.
Site Structure Build a blueprint to define the site’s features, functionalities, structure and user-experience.
Graphic Design Create a beautifully-designed, functional user experience perfected to your brand’s standards.
E-Commerce Building and Coding Choose
the right platform for your business, or if your needs are unique,
develop a custom-built website and shopping cart feature.
Quality Check Ensure your new site is ready for launch. Review and test functionality, site speed and security.
Launch and Optimization Monitor key performance indicators and look for new opportunities and
functionalities to help you continue to build useful tools and grow your
COMPONENTS OF A SUCCESSFUL ECOMMERCE SITE
- Intuitive and easy to use administration area for your staff to update content and products
- Fast, intuitive shopping experience for your customers
- Great mobile experience - 62% of smartphone users have made a purchase online using their mobile device in the last 6 months
- Ability to run promotions and special pricing
- Ability to sell digital products (music/software/ebooks)
- Execute cross channel campaigns
- SEO enhanced features
- Social Media integration
- Email marketing
- Inventory management
- Multilingual options
- PCI-DSS Compliance
- 3rd party API integration