The SEO and digital marketing team at Infront Webworks have an announcement. They have been short-listed as a finalist in 5 categories at the upcoming US Search Awards on October 29th, 2020.
For those not familiar, the US Search Awards is among one of the top digital marketing awards. They recognize achievements within the digital marketing sector. The awards attract hundreds of entries every year from reputable SEO agencies.
Infront Webworks recognized as a finalist in 5 categories:
- Best Use of Search – Real Estate & Property
- Best Local Campaign – (PPC) Pay Per Click
- Best PPC Campaign – (PPC) Pay Per Click
- Best SEO Campaign
- Best Small SEO Agency
When asked about such prominent award nominations, Mike Tortorice, Digital Marketing Director said, “In a year fraught with challenges, being named in these categories is especially rewarding. Our team takes pride in every aspect of a client’s SEO and PPC campaigns. Their success is a biproduct of the work we set out to achieve daily.”
He went on to say, “The winning results from these campaigns are a demonstration of that pride. During times of economic uncertainty, helping clients succeed is an empowering feeling, and to be recognized for this success, is why we wake up in the morning.”
According to the US Search Awards, the judging criteria is based on many factors. Judges will be looking for clear objectives, creative and effective implementation, and tangible and demonstrable results in the campaign award categories. They will also consider structure, presentation, and clarity of each entry.
Entry must include information under the following headings:
- Total Budget
- Strategy & Target Audience
- Creativity & Implementation
- Results & Evaluation
“It sounds cliché to say but it is truly a huge honor in our industry to even be a finalist. The competition is fierce, and the criteria is stringent!”, said Matt Palis, President and CEO.
Pursuing SEO Awards
It is easy to think that there are better ways to utilize time and energy then to apply for award consideration. But most companies who win these awards are not doing it for vanity, but to raise the level of service they provide to clients.
They compare strategy, structure, team, and performance to agencies that are producing excellent results and return for their clients.
Reputable awards like the US Search Awards provide companies in Digital Marketing and SEO the opportunity to gauge their value to clients (and the industry) against some of the best in the business.
The reason many marketers in the SEO industry work so hard to be transparent, trustworthy, and effective is that the industry, unfortunately does carry a stigma of lacking in those characteristics.
Things like the industry awards, certifications, ambassadorship, and case studies all contribute to raising the bar for SEO Agencies that want to be among the best.
About US Search Awards
The 2020 US Search Awards, brought to you by We Are Search and British events agency Don’t Panic, is a competition that celebrates the very best in SEO, PPC, Digital Marketing and Content Marketing in the US.
Each year the awards attract hundreds of entries from some of the leading SEO and digital marketing agencies and professionals from across the country.
All categories are judged by an influential and respected international judging panel. The judging is a robust, credible, and transparent two-step process, involving pre-scoring and a face to face panel discussion.
Winners announced via live stream on Thursday, October 29 at 20:00 PT. The stream goes live at 8pm.
Drum Roll Please
As they wind down 2020, the Infront Webworks SEO Team has worked hard and has celebrated so many accomplishments, milestones and grown so much. In taking the time to fill out the entry form they were able to reflect on some of those proud moments:
- The expert SEO staff has grown to a team consisting of SEOs with over 97 years’ collective experience digital marketing, and SEO.
- Collectively their SEO team completed over 65 trade certifications in the last 12 months
- Press on Infront Webworks SEO team includes an article in Entrepreneur magazine, N.Y Times, L.A. Times, Colorado Springs Business Journal, Colorado Springs Gazette, Mobile Marketing Association Newsletter, Colorado Biz Magazine, SEMRush case study, Expert Predictions for the Local Ecosystem by the LSA and more.
- In the past 12 months Infront Webwork’s SEO team has maintained an annual retention rate of over 94%+
- Average client organic search growth for a time under contract. Compared to same period pre SEO work showed average organic growth of over 433%
- Infront’s SEO team was the 11th Company in the U.S. to become LSA Certified
- Infront Webworks broke 135 Google Reviews and maintains a 4.8-star rating
- 20+ years in business and maintains an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Google Certified Partner Agency
- Google Trusted Verifier Team (GYBO Partner)
- SEMRush Case Study: How an SEO Company Grew Revenue by 704% with SEMrush
- Clutch- Top Global Agency – Ranked #3 at time of publication
Waiting for the Final Announcement
Mike Hodgdon, COO of Infront Webworks said, “As we anxiously await the Oct 29th announcement to see If we are blessed enough to win the 2020 US Search Award in the “Best Small SEO Agency” category, we remind ourselves that our commitment to trust, transparency, results, and communication to our clients is our primary goal and we can feel good about our strides in throughout 2020 to that end. Good Luck to all the finalists!”