If you need help getting your social media game to the next level, you’ve come to the right place. Check out our social media tips below!
First Social Media Tip
Whatever you’re using, whether its YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok ANYTHING! You need to dedicate at least 1 post a week. If you are doing just one post a week then the quality needs to be AMAZING. It’s the only way to stand out among the competition in your niche. Now, that’s not the ONLY thing I mean when I say consistency. Consistency also means you need to make sure and stick to your brand. For example, if you’re posting about food and how to make recipes and people follow you for that and then all of a sudden you start posting you and your friends playing Among Us ….well …your followers will most likely say this isn’t what they signed up for and leave you!
To help you be more consistent here are some planning tips so you can stay organized.
- Set a reminders each week to dedicate to creating insightful posts. If you need a free interactive calendar, you can use Google Calendar to help you
- Do some research to find out what is popular in your niche
- Take a look at competitor profiles if you’re having trouble finding topics
- Do a give away of products or services to increase interactions on your posts (e.g. the comment with the most likes will get a free hat)
- Reach out to influencers in your community to see if they might want to collaborate with you
2nd Social Media Tip
There are two reasons people are watching your content. It is either entertainment or education! Sometimes, if you’re REALLY good, both! If you are going more for education and you KNOW what you’re talking about then people will even follow you if your quality of pictures or videos aren’t the absolute best! It still brings value to people by following you and receiving information from you that they want! If you’re going for entertainment then you, well, better be entertaining! They probably are looking for the laughs or the drama or anything you’re trying to go for! Your followers will stay without the best quality if you really are genuinely good at entertaining people.
Ways to help you show value.
- Find a popular subject that you specialize in to post a video on. You can also do a live stream or a workshop lure potential viewers to your channel
- Post tips that will help consumers that also offer your services for people who would rather pay for them than doing it themselves
- Share useful posts from other relevant sources in your niche
That’s all for this post, for more on this and other digital marketing topics check out our social media channels linked above. If you need assistance or would like a quote contact us or give us a call (719) 577-4404.